19 thoughts on “Some of Australia’s favourite foods

1. Great choice of Aussie favourites Victoria. How did you decide which foods to use or did you find this on another website? If you did, then you need to include a link in your post or the video of where you found the information.

• Hi Miss W,
      I came up with this list by myself. The way I did this was because I once went to an Aussie party and all of these foods were at the party.
      From Victoria

2. Hi! I love your post; it was very neat to see the different cultural, popular foods in your country! What do you eat for breakfast most days? My blog url is miaroub.edublogs.org!

• Hello,
      Thanks for visiting my blog. In the morning I usually have Vegemite on toast or rose hip jam on toast. I like toast! I also like to have a mug of milk. What do you have for breakfast?
      From Victoria

3. Hello Victoria,
    I’m Ella from California! I thought your video about Australian favorite foods was so entertaining and fun to watch! Basically, I’ve been seeing Vegemite in so many videos and posts and I was so curious to know what it is and what do you eat it with. I’m looking forward to enjoying more of your posts soon! My blog is: https://ellanissi5601.edublogs.org

• Hello,
      Vegemite is an Australian spread for sandwiches, toast, crumpets and cracker biscuits as well as a filling for pastries. A lot of people when they first eat Vegemite say it tasted horrible but that’s because they put too much Vegemite on their toast. There has also been funny mix ups like Vegemite and chocolate.
      From Victoria

4. Hi Victoria,
    I’m Tallula and I have never had any of these foods on this list. I live in California. If you could bring one of these foods to America, which one would you bring? If you ever want to check out my blog, here is the URLhttp://talluhende0302.edublogs.org/2015/11/12/week-five-activity-one/#comments

• Hello,
      My favourite Aussie foods would be Tim Tams, Shapes (an Aussie cracker), Pavlova, Lamingtons and Vegemite
      From Victoria